I finished quilting all the sashing parts, which took forever, and is hard to see in this picture.
I was using the walking foot, which I found to be an interesting experience. It worked just fine, although it was better once I changed my bobbin out. The first attempt I used a heavier bobbin thread, which I could see come through to the front. I thought it was a tension problem, but changing the bobbin to a lighter thread did the trick!
I had a little help with this quilt.
I can't work like this.
Later in the afternoon, the sun was coming right into the window behind my sewing machine, and it was just so pleasant to sit there.
It made me so happy to get into my studio and spend several hours in there. This quilt is just coming along swimmingly.